Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pool cleaning Part TWO


ON Friday I began pumping down the black lagoon - I ran about a hundred feet of hose down the driveway and sent the smelly sludge down the street - to the storm drain.  You can see that while waiting for it to pump down - I spent time scrubbing the side walls - with simple TSP - it took very little scrubbing for which I was greatful

This is the view from the other end - that 90 gallon dumpster on the left is being filled for the second time with wet soggy leaves and etc...What you cant see is just how many were still under the water...along with bricks and branches.   And the slime on the slope is slippery and once you start going..your gone...I was...and Nancy did not have the camera!





On Saturday we began the finer cleaning and scraping of the surfaces that will need to be repainted...by the time Nancy got to the second step - she wondered if there was an easier way...I said "There is"!







Happy Birthday to me.....We went and picked it up right away!

A much better looking pool

The Nanster is quite pleased with the power washer.....but sorry honey
"You cannot use it in the house"!

No comments:

Post a Comment