Friday, November 15, 2013

How is that for a change...or changing my outlook!

Soon after the cooler weather hit - we discovered what we wondered about.
Just how warm or cool will the sun room be when winter hits and the sun does not!

We found out by closing the folding partition and leaving a thermometer in there

Lets just say it was quite a contrast - even though there are three heat runs and return air in there - all that glass - even with storm windows on...just are not warm.

And besides all that - that folding curtain was just dark!

So for the last week I have been installing and trimming out a french door.
(I did have great help from my builder David)

Here is the transformation



Brown Door


New French Door!

(I will be listing the folding door on Craig's list if you are interested)


No comments:

Post a Comment