Monday, November 28, 2011

Mr Sandman

Black Friday took many people shopping - but as for me - I went to U rent it for a floor sander - oh sure I went to Home Depot for supplies - but there were more workers there than shoppers...Which was very nice

After about 2.5 hours the floors looked like this.

You can see the dark along the edge that the big sander cannot reach.  This has to be done with a hand sander...a powered Rigid works great - and I think a bit better that a disc style

It is amazing what a digital camera will pick up - the smoky look to this picture is the saw dust that is in the air.   While the bag catches most of the dust - if it gets too heavy it will blow off the sander...not pretty.  

Nancy came home from work in time to take pictures of the sandman at work.
(This photo has been edited as I could not find my work belt that morning)


Awaiting Stain and Varnish

...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment